This PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE serves as an integral part of the
terms and conditions of all contractual relationship in the course of
dealing with Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd which may have required you to provide
your personal data in furtherance of you seeking to enter into a
contractual relationship, or for purpose of updating information, as is
required for the continuance of your contractual relationship, with one
or more Subsidiary and/or was obtained from Third party service
providers including credit reporting and other such agencies, to enable
Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd to evaluate (or continue to evaluate) your intended
or actual contractual relationship with one or more Subsidiary. Coramax
Mall Sdn Bhd is fully committed to protecting the rights and privacy of
individuals, in accordance with the Malaysian Personal Data Protection
Act 2010 (“PDPA”). For the purpose of this PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
NOTICE, “Personal Data” is any information related directly or
indirectly to an individual who is identified or identifiable from that
information or from that and other information that Coramax Mall Sdn
Bhd possesses. Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd, as a data user that processes your
Personal Data, abides by the PDPA’s 7 Data Protection principles, as
briefly summarized below.
- General Principle – Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd shall not process your
Personal Data unless you have given consent to the processing of your
personal data. “Processing” means collecting, recording, holding or
storing your personal data or carrying out any operation or set of
operations on your Personal Data. By providing your Personal Data to
Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd you have agreed to give consent to Coramax Mall Sdn
Bhd to process your Personal Data for the stated lawful purposes when
your Personal Data was collected.
- Notice and Choice Principle – Personal Data provided to Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd will be processed and used including but not limited for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping;
- To provide for you and Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd to enter into necessary agreement and/or contract;
- To provide goods or services to you;
- To improve our goods and services;
- To enable you to provide goods or services to Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd;
- To assess your quotation and/or job application;
- To administer your participation in any contest/programme organized by Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd;
- To conduct internal activities;
- To send you promotional details and revised offers based on your contractual obligations;
- To better understand your needs as our customer and service providers and or vendors;
- For security and fraud prevention purposes;
- For statistical analysis; m. For internal and external reporting at the relevant statutory bodies;
- For profiling your preferences; o. For compliance of Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd ’s standard procedure on quality, safety and health policies;
- For finance and marketing activities;
- For corporate governance;
- For collection of outstanding payment from clients;
- For prevention of crime and/or illegal activities;
- For meeting any legal or regulatory requirements to our services and products and to make disclosure in compliance of legal and regulatory requirements of any applicable local and international law, direction, court order, by-law, guideline, circular, code of conduct to us or any member company of Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd .
- Disclosure Principle – Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd may disclose your Personal Data to other companies within the group, service providers, merchants and Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd’s strategic partners, vendors including debt collection agencies, professional advisers, industry related associations, credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies, governmental agencies OR any of their respective agents, servants and/or such persons, whether located within or outside Malaysia for the purposes stated in Item 2 above. Your Personal Data may also be disclosed or transferred to relevant third parties as a result of any restructuring, sale or acquisition of any company within the Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd.
- Security Principle – Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd shall take practical steps to protect your Personal Data from any loss, misuse, modification, unauthorized or accidental access or disclosure, alteration or destruction.
- Retention Principle – Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd assures you that Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd will only retain your Personal Data as necessary and even then only for the duration necessitated by Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd’s internal requirements and/or relevant laws.
- Data Integrity Principle – Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd shall take reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Data is accurate, complete, not misleading and kept up-to-date by having regard to the purpose, including any directly related purpose, for which the Personal Data was collected and further processed.
- Access Principle – Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd shall give you access to your own Personal Data held by Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd so that you are able to check and correct any inaccuracies, incompleteness, misleading or not up-to-date. If you wish to request access to your Personal Data held by Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd for the above purposes or to withdraw your consent, please send your request in writing to the following address:
CORAMAX MALL SDN BHD
Ground Floor, Jalan Wan Alwi, 93450 Kuching, Sarawak
Tel: +6082-263 888 | 688 | 988
Fax: +6082-263 838
Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd shall respond within 21 Days upon receipt of your
request. Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd reserves the right to impose a data
processing fee for your request. This notice on Personal Data is issued
in English. Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd reserves the right to change any
portion of this PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE. Coramax Mall Sdn Bhd
will announce such changes through this webpage.